- Execution of tourist route signs for the Eastern Front Route of WWI.
- Development of tourism infrastructure along the route (walking and bicycle paths, thematic loops, rest areas, points of access for tourists).
- Renovation of cemeteries (reconstruction of a historic shrine at the Military Cemetery No. 123 in Łużna, full renovation and reconstruction of Cemetery No. 46 on Beskidek Hill in Konieczna).
- Development of a mobile exhibition on the history of the Eastern Front of WWI.
- Preparation of promotional materials (guide and maps of the Route, WWI web portal).
Project value: 6,666,664 PLN of which 4,999,998 PLN is co-financed from the EU funds and the State budget (75%) within MROP 2007-2013 Measure 3.1 Development of tourism infrastructure, Scheme C. Development of products and tourism plan in the region.
Partners: Ten local government units (The Małopolska Region, Gorlice County, Tarnów Country, City of Gorlice, Municipality of Gorlice, Municipality of Uście Gorlickie, Municipality of Biecz, Municipality of Łużna, Municipality of Sękowa and Municipality of Klucze)
Leader: Gorlice County